Students at the College of Coastal Georgia may participate in study abroad programs offered by the University System of Georgia (USG Goes Global), affiliated partners, and third-party providers for academic study and service-learning in other countries. These programs enhance students' cultural awareness and competence, improve their global perspective, and provide hands-on knowledge in their specific programs of study. To be eligible to apply for a study abroad program, a student must:
- be enrolled in a degree program at Coastal Georgia
- be 18 years of age or older by the start of the program
- complete two semesters on campus before going abroad
- have a minimum of 2.5 cumulative grade point average at the time of application
- be in good academic, financial, and disciplinary standing
Visit the USG Goes Global Study Abroad Programs website to learn more about program offerings and the next steps on how to apply for one of these programs.