Coastal Online is the College of Coastal Georgia's central hub for connecting current and prospective students to our online degree programs. From this one-stop-shop, students are able to apply, enroll, and engage in a number of programs that are designed specifically for 100% online delivery. From your first class to your last, as a Coastal Online student, you will receive the customized support and attention you need in order to be successful.
The following academic programs are offered 100% online through our Coastal Online program.
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Workforce Management & Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Public Management with a concentration in Non-Profit Management & Leadership
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences - Concentration in Health Promotion
- What is Coastal Online?
- What programs are offered through Coastal Online?
- How much do Coastal Online classes cost?
- Are all of these programs 100% online?
- Do the online classes meet at a certain time?
- How long will it take me to complete my degree?
- Will I need any special equipment to take classes in Coastal Online?
- What's the difference between an online class and an in-person class?