Why study RN to BSN at Coastal Georgia?
The RN to BSN program curriculum offers additional opportunity for hands-on practical experience while providing the graduate with the requirements and expertise necessary to enter a master’s program of study in the field of nursing. Courses are offered in an online format. The highly affordable tuition, challenging curriculum and personal attention you’ll receive make the Coastal Georgia BSN an easy choice for working professionals.
What will I learn?
This program is designed to further nurses' knowledge regarding disease processes, evidence-based practice, professionalism, ethics, informatics, community health, and leadership.
- Graduated from regionally or nationally accredited Associate of Science in Nursing or a Diploma in Nursing program
- Fulfilled the Georgia RN to BSN articulation requirements
- Completed general education core requirements
- Have an active Georgia RN license (submit copy with application)
- Transfer students must be admitted to College of Coastal Georgia before applying to the RN to BSN program
- Applied for the RN to BSN program
- Submitted all official transcripts to the Department of Nursing
- Achieved a GPA of 2.0 in the required academic program courses
- Students in the RN to BSN program can choose to complete the program in three or six semesters (including summers).
- All coursework is completed online.
- Two in-person clinical rotations are required, but can be completed at the student's location of choice.
- Courses are taught by faculty who are experienced in online instruction and adult learner needs.
- Students are admitted in the fall semester.
What can I do when I graduate?
Nurses will be prepared to further their career, or to continue their education in graduate studies.