The University System of Georgia has launched a program to expand mental health resources. With so many changes in the world and factors that can compromise your health and wellness, the College of Coastal Georgia wants to make sure our students have the support they need.
CONNECT@CoastalGeorgia, powered by Christie Campus Health, is the College's new program that expands the work and services of our on-campus Office of Counseling Services by delivering quality mental health care to you where and when you need it. CONNECT@CoastalGeorgia provides:
- A 24/7/365 mental health support line for in-the-moment support and linkages to next steps, regardless of time of day or your location
- Up to 5 sessions per issue of telehealth or in-person treatment sessions provided by a diverse network of licensed mental health clinicians at no cost
- Personal Student Navigators who are students, just like you, to assist with peer support and referrals
- Virtual psychiatric clinics to offer assessment and medication management
- The Wellness Hub, an online resource center with educational content, self-help tools, and resource links (app available soon).
Access CONNECT@CoastalGeorgia 24/7 through the Office of Counseling Services by calling:
912-280-7800 - and press 2
CONNECT@CoastalGeorgia is part of the University System of Georgia Mental Health Initiative.