College of Choice in Georgia for Veterans
Why should you choose the College of Coastal Georgia? Consider the supportive evidence listed below while making your decision.
- The College of Coastal Georgia has two campuses located in Brunswick, Georgia (main campus) and the Camden Center located in Kingsland, Georgia. The Brunswick campus is positioned midway between Savannah, Georgia and Jacksonville, Florida.
- With the beaches of St. Simons Island and Jekyll Island just minutes away, the College of Coastal Georgia provides an exceptional education in a strikingly beautiful location.
- The admissions application fee and other mandatory fees are waived for veterans.
- Veterans’ services staff are always available to assist veteran students with educational benefits questions and to certify veteran student enrollment.
- Veterans have the opportunity to participate in on campus employment which includes VA work study and student assistant positions.
- Courses are offered in flexible scheduling formats which include daytime, evening, and online courses.
- With 13 bachelor degrees and more than 30 tracks, including over 50 pre-bachelor programs, we have plenty of options to choose from for your next career.