Military Admissions Checklist
Preparing to apply for admission
- Determine which federal VA educational benefit program(s) you qualify for.
- Compare the monetary assistance provided by each VA educational benefit program.
- Gather the information and paperwork needed for your benefit program.
- Complete the Education Benefits Application Process
- Request copies of your discharge papers / separation documents (DD214).
- Have official copies your military transcripts sent to College of Coastal Georgia.
Applying for admission
- Review the information on the CCGA Admissions website for the admissions pathway that applies to you (freshman or transfer)
- Complete the Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA), which must be submitted to be considered for any financial aid.
- Communicate with your admissions counselor, Mrs. Kimberly Burgess at 912-279-5770 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org about military waivers for veterans and military dependents