School of Education, Health Sciences & NursingAt the College of Coastal Georgia (CCGA), teacher, health sciences and nursing candidates maximize their experiential learning in public school, laboratory and clinical settings based on their studies in the classroom. The affordable tuition, highly qualified and engaged faculty, make CCGA an easy choice for students looking to make an impact in the fields of education, health sciences, and nursing. Completion of professional coursework includes internships, clinicals, and student teaching (depending on the designated program of study), which provide supplemental knowledge beyond the classroom setting to prepare competent and caring professionals for the twenty-first century.
Areas of StudyDepartment of Education & Teacher Preparation
Department of Health Sciences
- Health Sciences concentration in Health Promotion (baccalaureate)
- Health Sciences concentration in Exercise Science (baccalaureate)
- Radiologic Sciences (career associate)
- Physical Education (transfer associate)
- Recreation (transfer associate)