The College of Coastal Georgia receives a variety of applications from private sources for scholarships.
- The eligibility criteria for these scholarships vary. The College of Coastal Georgia is not involved in the selection, administration, or service of these scholarships, unless otherwise noted.
- The inclusion or exclusion of a particular scholarship or site should not be interpreted as an endorsement or lack thereof by The College of Coastal Georgia.
- You, the consumer, are responsible for doing your own research and making your own evaluation of any available product, service or resource.
- Visit the Outside Scholarships page often to check for new scholarship opportunities.
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
- AWM Scholarships
- BigSun Scholarships
- ChameleonJohn.com Scholarship
- Custody X Change
- Deputy Scholarship for Women in Technology
- Divorce.USAttorneys.com Scholarship
- The eZDinero Latino Scholarship
- Feldco Windows, Siding & Doors Scholarship
- Foreclosure Scholarship Program
- GMR Web Team Scholarship
- Glynn County Farm Bureau Scholarship
- Hamilton, Hull and Byrd Giving Back Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- Look Twice, Save A Life Scholarship
- Mensa US Scholarship
- Mesothelioma Guide Scholarship
- NASA Scholarship
- Pat Tillman - Veteran Affairs Scholarship
- Providian Medical Scholarship
- Ty Cobb Scholarship Program
- Union Plus Scholarship Program