The College of Coastal Georgia receives a variety of applications from private sources for scholarships.
- The eligibility criteria for these scholarships vary. The College of Coastal Georgia is not involved in the selection, administration, or service of these scholarships, unless otherwise noted.
- The inclusion or exclusion of a particular scholarship or site should not be interpreted as an endorsement or lack thereof by The College of Coastal Georgia.
- You, the consumer, are responsible for doing your own research and making your own evaluation of any available product, service or resource.
- Visit the Outside Scholarships page often to check for new scholarship opportunities.
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
- Archways to Opportunities - $2500/Year McDonalds Scholarship Program
- B. Davis Smith Scholarship
- BigSun Scholarships
- ChameleonJohn.com Scholarship
- Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners Brunswick GA - New (2019)
- Custody X Change
- Deputy Scholarship for Women in Technology
- Glynn County Farm Bureau Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- Look Twice, Save A Life Scholarship
- Mesothelioma Guide Scholarship
- Student Debt Relief Scholarship
- Pat Tillman - Veteran Affairs Scholarship
- Ty Cobb Scholarship Program