Need assistance with the basics of Brightspace (D2L)?
- Technical support for faculty and students is available Monday to Friday,
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by calling 912.279.4543, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or visiting Room 116H, Correll Center.
- Online support is available 24/7: https://D2LHelp.view.usg.edu
- Short instructional videos: http://tinyurl.com/pn92z5f
- A comprehensive list of tutorials organized by tool:https://documentation.desire2learn.com/en/Learning%20Environment
Need to combine two or more courses?
Complete the form below to merge two or more classes.
Option two is the do-it-yourself option. Simply manually addthese students from the secondary section into the primary section using the Add Participants button in Class List. Option two works best if you have classes with small enrollments and want to manage the process yourself.
- This process only adds students from one D2L site to another.
- Notably, the secondary and tertiary classes still appear on D2L. We recommend you post an announcement on Course News reminding your students to use the primary class site.
- All students in combined sites will appear in one grade book and class list within D2L.
- Combining students from different courses into a single D2L site does not alter the students' information in Banner/COAST.