Mariner Access Card (MAC)
The Mariner Access Card (MAC) is the official College of Coastal Georgia identification card and the key to the campus.
With it, you can access services, attend events, and make purchases on campus without the hassle of carrying cash.
Your Mariner Access Card got an upgrade.
Click MACmobile ID below to get started.
Manage Your MAC in eAccounts
With eAccounts, you can add funds to your Coastal Cash account, as well as manage and monitor your campus accounts, including meal plans, Dining Dollars, and other functions.
Click eACCOUNTS above to log in now. Choose "Single Sign-On, and Sign In using your CCGA login.
What is Multifactor Authentication? Find out HERE
Where to Use Your MAC
- BOOKSTORE Purchase books, supplies and merchandise using Coastal Cash.
- LIBRARY Check out books for a class assignments and personal use.
- VENDING Grab your favorite snack or Pepsi product at several locations.
- COPIES Make copies in the library.
- EVENTS Gain entry into sporting and other special events.
- FITNESS CENTER Gain access to fitness equipment and classes.
- DINING Sit down to a good meal at Mariners’ Galley or grab and go from Dockside Deli.
- RESIDENCE LIFE Gain access to your residential suite.
Dining Dollars? Coastal Cash? Click HERE to find out the difference.
This page is being updated quite often. Check out more information by the links to the left and check back soon.