Mariner Access Card (MAC)
The Mariner Access Card (MAC) is the official College of Coastal Georgia identification card and the key to the campus. With it, you can access services, attend events, and make purchases on campus without the hassle of carrying cash
Manage Your MAC
Once you create your eAccounts login, you can add funds to your Coastal Cash account, as well as being able to manage and monitor your campus accounts, including meal plans, Dining Dollars, and other functions.
Click HERE to Log into eAccounts
What is Multifactor Authentiction?https://www.ccga.edu/page.cfm?p=2402
Where to Use Your MAC
- BOOKSTORE Purchase books, supplies and merchandise using Coastal Cash
- LIBRARY Check out books for a class assignments and personal use.
- VENDING Grab your favorite snack or Coke product at several locations
- COPIES Make copies in the library
- EVENTS Gain entry into sporting and other special events
- FITNESS CENTER Gain access to fitness equipment and classes
- DINING Sit down to a good meal at Mariners’ Galley or grab and go from Dockside Deli
- RESIDENCE LIFE Gain access to your residential suite
Coastal Cash is a convenient option to pre-load funds to an online account you can access with a tap or swipe of your MAC at vending, dining, and other campus locations.Activating your Coastal Cash account with a deposit gives you buying power at dining locations, printing locations and more!
Ready to add funds? Choose from any method below:
- Online – eAccounts – Log In with your username and password (see eAccounts set-up instructions above)
- Online Guests – Guest Deposit Module – Have the student’s CCGA ID number and name ready.
- PHIL Machine –Located in the Lakeside Village lobby
- eAccounts Mobile App – You must first enter your credit/debit card information as a Saved Payment Method from the CCGA eAccounts website.