Student Government Association (SGA)
The Student Government Association at the College of Coastal Georgia is a student organization that exists:
- To ensure democratic representation and governance
- To act as the voice for student concerns through service on college committees
- To disseminate important information to the College of Coastal Georgia students
- To assist in the allocation and approval of student activity funds
- To promote campus pride and spirit on campus and in local communities around the college.
Shortly put, CCGA SGA strives to be the voice for every Mariner.
Meet the SGA Officers:
Share Your Feedback!
Office: Campus Center 2nd
Kelsey Rios, President
Monday, 11:30am - 1:45pm
Wednesday, 10:00am - 12:00pm
Wednesday, 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Thursday, 5:00pm - 6:00pm
Friday, 10:30am - 12:00pm
Amber Lindqvist, Treasurer
Monday, By Appointment
Tuesday, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Wednesday, By Appointment
Thursday, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Friday, By Appointment