Student Government Association (SGA)
The Student Government Association at the College of Coastal Georgia is a student organization that exists:
- to ensure democratic representation and governance
- to act as the voice for student concerns through service on college committees
- to disseminate important information to the College of Coastal Georgia students
- to assist in the allocation and approval of student activity funds
- to promote campus pride and spirit on campus and in local communities around the college.
Shortly put, CCGA SGA strives to be the voice for every Mariner.
Meet the SGA Officers:
Share Your Feedback!
Office: We are located in the Campus Center on the second floor in Student Life.
Monday: 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Wednesday from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm; 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm