Regional AccreditationThe College of Coastal Georgia is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate and baccalaureate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404.679.4500 for questions about the accreditation of the College of Coastal Georgia.
Specialized AccreditationBeyond the accreditation by SACSCOC to award associate and baccalaureate degrees, there are several institutional (specialized) accreditations. There have been no sanctions applied or negative actions taken by any of these accrediting bodies. For more information regarding specialized accreditation, please contact the Office of Institutional Effectiveness at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Associate Degree in Nursing Program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) through Spring 2019.
- The Bachelor Degree in Nursing Program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) through Spring 2024.
Contact ACEN (http://www.acenursing.org/) at 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA, 30326; by phone at 404-975-5000; or by fax at 404-975-5020.
Culinary ArtsCulinary Arts - American Culinary Federation Education Foundation
- Last Site Visit: Spring 2014 / Next Site Visit: Spring 2017
Radiologic ScienceRadiologic Science - Joint Review Committee for Education in Radiologic Technology
- Last Site Visit: Fall 2012 / Next Site Visit: Fall 2017
Teacher EducationTeacher Education - Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
- Last Site Visit: Fall 2015