- NAVIGATE Online Orientation Experience – Join your student Navigator as they lead you through an on-line, interactive tour of the campus resources you’ll need to be successful as a new Mariner. You will earn badges at the end of each phase of the program, which will help you solve your first campus challenge. Provide the correct answer to the challenge and you will be entered to win a scholarship.
- NAVIGATE is a required component of your orientation / new student enrollment process. The program only takes 30-45 minutes to complete.
- While you can access NAVIGATE using your mobile device, we recommend the experience using a tablet or PC, if available.
- Sign in to NAVIGATE using your CCGA Student ID and password. Having trouble with your password? Click HERE to reset.
- Students should complete NAVIGATE prior to their Coastal Connection Live date.
Click the compass to begin your NAVIGATE experience.