Email is provided to Students, Graduates, Faculty, and Staff as part of the Microsoft 365 online suite.
Additionally, you may access your email through the Outlook app for your mobile device. Please see instructions below for more details.
The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with the exception of upgrades, maintenance and scheduled outages. Users will be informed of outages through portal announcements.
New Student, Faculty, or Staff?
After receiving your acceptance or employment notice, please allow up to 48 hours for your account and email to be created. If you do not have access to your email after this period, please contact the Helpdesk.
Configuring Your Email for Outlook:
Should you wish to add your email to your mobile device using the Outlook app, please using the following instructions.
- Download the outlook app through your device's app store. For Android, tap here. For iPhone and iPad tap here.
- Type in your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org for students, email@example.com for faculty/staff)
- Tap “Add Account”
- Rather than trying to log in there, click on “Not Office 365” in the top right corner. Tap “Change Account Provider.”
- Select “Office 365”
- Type in your email address. (firstname.lastname@example.org for students, email@example.com for faculty/staff) again. Tap next.
- Now sign into the portal as you normally would. Tap Sign In.
- Tap “Maybe Later” and follow the on-screen set-up process.
Please call the Helpdesk at 912.279.5760, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a ticket (requires 920######/username login) to request additional information about CCGA Email.