Enrollment ProfileThe institutional Fact Book provides a data resource to internal and external audiences. The Common Data Set (CDS) is a collaborative effort among data providers in the higher education community and publishers to apply standard definitions and improve the quality and accuracy of information provided, as well as to reduce the reporting burden on institutions. College Navigator is a web tool that provides selected IPEDS data to the public.
FACT BOOKThe online Institutional Fact Book is a compendium of selected facts and frequently requested current and historical information about CCGA, including students, degree programs, faculty, finances, research, computing, libraries, and institutional advancement.
Common Data Set (CDS)The CDS (a compendium of institutional data commonly requested by and found in college guide publications) applies standard definitions to improve the accuracy and consistency of information about CCGA provided to external audiences.
Current Year 2018-2019
- General Information
- Enrollment and Persistence (Persistence, Graduation Rates, Retention Rates)
- First-Time, First-Year (Freshmen) Admission (Applications, Admission Requirements, Basis for Selection, SAT and ACT Policies, Freshmen Profile, Admission Policies, Early Decision and Early Action Plans)
- Transfer Admission (Fall Applicants, Application for Admission, Transfer Credit Policies)
- Academic Offerings and Policies
- Student Life
- Annual Expenses
- Financial Aid (Aid Awarded to Enrolled Undergraduates, Aid to Undergraduate Degree-seeking Nonresident Aliens, Process for First-Year/Freshman Students, Types of Aid Available)
- Instructional Faculty and Class Size
- Degrees Conferred
A post-secondary institution search engine for college-bound students. It consists primarily of the latest data from the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS), the core postsecondary education data collection program for NCES – the National Center for Education Statistics.