eLanguage allows all University System of Georgia (USG) students the opportunity to take elementary, intermediate, and advance foreign languages (Spanish, French, Italian, Latin and German) in a 100% online environment. eLanguage courses are designed, developed, taught and supported by faculty and staff from two USG institutions: Clayton State and Valdosta.
All Coastal Georgia students are eligible to register for eLanguage courses. For more information and advice, please contact Dr. Andrea Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I access my eLanguage class?
The class you registered for offered is offered through an online learning collaborative among several USG schools. You registered for one or more courses within these programs:
Your classes are not on CCGA’s version of D2l. Your courses are another version of D2L called GoVIEW. You will have a different log on account and password, but emails from your professors will come to your CCGA email account. Use the directions below to access your courses.
- Look up your GoVIEW username. Your GoVIEW username is the first part of your username in CCGA D2L and then _ccga. For example: lmcneal_ccga
- Go to CCGA D2L and then to Classlist in one of your classes.
- Go to http://go.view.usg.edu
- Click on Forgot your password.
- Enter your GoVIEW username and click Submit.
- You will receive a password reset link in your CCGA email. You may need to check your junk mail folder.
- If you need help finding your account, send an email to email@example.com.