GOAL C 5. ACHIEVE REGIONAL, STATE, NATIONAL, AND INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION FOR INSTITUTIONAL DISTINCTION AND EDUCATIONAL EXCELLENCE
Objective C 5.1. Refine the College’s institutional identity
- Continued work on developing a clear institutional identity and maintain brand consistency.
- Overhauled the College’s digital presence to align with new marketing concepts and messaging.
Objective C 5.2. Create a marketable institutional brand
- Developed a creative brief to ensure all institutional communication is integrated and targeted to the appropriate audiences.
- Utilized a TOWS matrix to assess external opportunities and threats while analyzing the internal strengths and weaknesses of the institution.Deployed a new social media plan, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, in an effort to promote College events associated with academics, student affairs, Foundation, and community outreach.
- Hired a Graphic Designer to help build institutional branding and to support key College marketing projects.
Objective C 5.3. Develop and implement strategies to increase awareness of the positive impact that the institution, faculty, staff and its graduates have on the region, state, nation, and global community
- Created and maintained a Foundation solicitation grid and determine match with institutional needs.
- Built an appropriate infrastructure to enable successful initiation and execution of a major capital campaign.
- Held community events at the Camden Center that attracted over 10,000 unique visitors to the Center to attend concerts, plays, forums, meetings, etc.
Objective C 5.4. Improve the College’s rankings in reputable and recognized educational publications and surveys
- Developing plans to elevate CCGA and program/discipline rankings
- Utilized debriefing reports to assess post-survey college/discipline rankings to determine areas of improvement.
- Focused on continuous improvement of retention, graduation, and placement statistics that impact rankings.