Also known as Banner by Ellucian, Banner INB
Available to: Faculty and staff in specific roles.
Banner is the Enterprise Resource Planner (ERP) used at the College of Coastal Georgia to support administrative and academic processes. Banner maintains student, course, financial aid, accounts receivable, and other important data.
How to Get this Service:
Supervisors should complete the Banner Account Request Form to request a Banner account for their employees. Access to different Banner forms is subject to approval. Login to the portal to access Banner.
- Banner 9 by Ellucian: Watch this short video to get a broad introduction to Banner 9.
- Getting Started with Banner 9: Watch this video for an overview of the user interface and keyboard shortcuts.
- Ellucian Hub: The Ellucian Hub provides training videos and resources to learn about the new features and capabilities available in Banner 9. To obtain an Ellucian Hub account, go to Ellucian Hub Registration page. Enter your CCGA e-mail address, and submit the form. You will receive communication from Ellucian about what to do next.
- Banner 9 Quick Navigation Guide: This quick guide provides helpful tips on the new look and feel of Banner 9, including new keyboard shortcuts.
- Getting Started with Your Administrative Applications: Intended for end users, this document provides a more detailed description of the new tools and features of Banner 9.
- Online Help: While using Banner 9, click on the "?" on the top right corner of each page to access the Banner Online Help. A new window will open displaying help information pertinent to the specific page. Use the left panel to access help information for other pages.
Tips and Known Issues
- To access Banner, login into the portal, and click on the Banner 9 application. A new Banner 9 window will open.
- Banner 9 works on any Browser; however it works best using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Sometimes, when opening the Banner 9 application, the menu on the left top corner continues to spin as if it is still loading. Try refreshing the browser once. This generally solves the issue.
- If you have accessed Banner 9 in the past, but now after login into the portal, an error page opens after clicking on the Banner 9 application. This could be due to a timeout issue. Clear the cache from the browser by following the directions on these guides.
BANNER can be accessed on campus, from any browser (although Chrome is highly recommended). The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with the exception of upgrades, maintenance and scheduled outages. Users will be informed of outages through portal announcements.
Please contact the help desk to request additional information about Banner.