College of Coastal Georgia's Camden Center offers Bachelor's Degrees in Camden County. "The Camden Center is close to home and affordable"
If you are a students interested in earning a bachelor’s degree and you live near Camden County, Fernandina, or Nassau County you should consider the closest and most affordable college. That college is College of Coastal Georgia's Camden Center. The Camden Center offers over 70 face-to-face classes and over 125 online classes each term. Students can mix and match in classroom and online offerings to meet difficult schedules while saving on expenses and time related to travel to a distance campus.
”The College of Coastal Georgia is committed to making educational opportunities more accessible and programs that meet employer, community and workforce demand for all students near the Camden campus. with student and employer demand and community need. Many service and professional jobs now necessitate and require the skill sets of a baccalaureate trained individual. The Camden Center also offers a full catalog of core courses, associates degrees for transfer as well as a career associates degree in the University System of Georgia’s only AFC accredited Culinary Arts program.
The College will be accepting application for Spring and Summer 2018 soon, watch for the date. For information on applying for Fall entry, visit www.ccga.edu/admissions come by 8001 Lakes Blvd, Kingsland, Georgia or call:
- Camden Center Campus Main Office Directory: 912.510.3300
- Camden Center Campus Admin Office Direct: 912.510.3301
- Camden Center Campus Coordinator: Call Lisa Woods 912.510.3397
- Camden Center Campus Financial Aid & Student Services Manager: Call Jimia Nightingale 912.510.3321
- Camden Center Campus Academic Adviser: Call Jennifer Wadman 912.510.3319
- Camden Center Campus Bursar's Office: Call Angela Campbell 912.510.3389
- Camden Center Campus Personal Counseling, Career Counseling, and Disability Services: Call Cheryl Van Dyke 912.510.3305
- Camden Center Campus Security: Mike Ellerson or Ray Glenndenning 912.510.3306
The Camden Center is an extension center of the College of Coastal Georgia located in Kingsland, 20 miles north of Jacksonville, Florida. Students may take a wide variety of core courses in Humanities, Mathematics, Social Sciences, and Natural Sciences, as well as Business and Education towards their associate degree at the Center.
The Center also houses the Culinary Arts Associate Degree Program which is accredited by the American Culinary Federation.
The College began offering classes in Camden County in 1983, initially on the Kings Bay military base. The 101,000 square-foot Camden Center opened in May 2004, featuring a beautiful rotunda, a 270-seat auditorium, classrooms, chemistry and biology laboratories, full-service library/learning center, the teaching kitchen and demonstration dining room. Bill Garlen is the Dean/Director of the Camden Center