In an effort to provide additional enrollment options to an increasingly diverse population of student learners, the College of Coastal Georgia provides a number of academic programs and courses through an online delivery platform. The convenience and flexibility of online programs provides students the opportunity to learn where they are and when they can while engaging in a virtual classroom environment with enhanced discussions and participation.
ONLINE BACHELOR'S DEGREES
Bachelor of Applied Science
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Nursing - RN to BSN
- Public Management - Non-Profit Management and Leadership
If you plan to take online courses or complete your degree online, you must meet the same admission requirements and follow the same application process as students pursuing on-campus programs. Please note that any student who requires learning support classes (English and Math only) will not be eligible to take online classes until those requirements are satisfied.
- Freshmen and first-year students(fewer than 30 transferable college credits)
- Transfer students (30+ transferable college credits)
- Returning Students (Former students seeking to return after an absence of 12 months or longer)
- Transient Student (students who are visiting from other institutions for up to three semesters with the intention of returning to their home institution.)
The College of Coastal Georgia is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate and baccalaureate degrees. Contact the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of the College of Coastal Georgia.