The application for both the ASN and BSN application is closed. Applications will be reviewed and all decisions will be posted to the Self-Service Center.
We are always proud of our alumni, the work they do, and the impact they make in our community, surrounding areas, country, and beyond. During this COVID-19 pandemic however, we wanted to take a minute to pause, reflect, and honor the work they are doing. Please play this video and see the impact our alumni are having during this unique time. We posted a Facebook request on the ASN and BSN alumni Facebook pages, and have reached out to Radiologic Sciences alumni as well, however if you did not receive the message and are a graduate of our ASN, BSN, RN-BSN, or Radiologic Science program and would like to be included in this video, please send your picture and include your name, place of employment, and city/state to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will update the video periodically and repost to this webpage. Thank you again for the work you do, especially during this time. We are so incredibly proud of all of you.
School of Nursing and Health Sciences staff and faculty
The Department of Nursing offers courses which lead to the Baccalaureate degree in Nursing (Pre-licensure BSN and RN to BSN) and Career Associate of Science degrees in Nursing (ASN). Whether on the Brunswick campus, in faculty practice clinics, or through distance education, the Department's faculty and staff are transforming patient care and taking the nursing discipline to the next level of excellence.
All programs are accredited through ACEN, and graduates may sit for appropriate certifying/licensure examinations. The licensing board may change these requirements prior to the completion of the course of study. While reasonable efforts will be made to enable one to satisfy additional requirements, no assurances can be made that the College will be able to offer these additional courses or, if taken, that such courses will entitle one to take the licensure examination.
Nursing Students here at Coastal Georgia can look forward to:
- Clinical Experience: With a synergistic relationship with the Southeast Georgia Health System and more than 40 other local and regional clinical facilities, students receive a varied and valuable clinical experience.
- Practical Instruction: Nursing programs at Coastal Georgia focus on applied learning and critical thinking.
- Full-Time Faculty: Nursing students are taught exclusively by full-time faculty. Instruction can be personalized for students due to smaller class size.
- College of Coastal Georgia is one of the only schools in the country and the only school in GA to recently have these consistent 100% pass rates and/or #1 national rankings.
- The College of Coastal Georgia Nursing programs consistently score higher than the national average on the NCLEX-RN national licensure exam.
- For more information about the nursing programs, please contact Kashawn Littlejohn, the Nursing Program and Health Science Specialist at email@example.com.
Areas of Study