Nursing students will be required to complete and submit various forms during the academic year. This web page provides a listing of these forms. You will be notified by CCGA email when specific forms are due. Please do not turn in forms before you have been notified to do so. Return all forms to: Kashawn Littlejohn, Nursing Program Specialist, Health Science Building, Room 216A, email@example.com
New Student Information
HEALTH INSURANCE: Please bring a copy of your health insurance information to Orientation in August. We must have this documentation for your file.
Information will be posted as it becomes available.
Nursing Forms & Procedures
- Health Form and Immunizations (first-year students and RN to BSN students)
- TB 2 Step Instructions (first-year students only)
- Health Form TB (second-year students and re-admit students)
- Flu Vaccine Verification Form (required in September and October. Do not get a flu vaccine until September at the earliest.)
- Flu Vaccine Declination Form
- HEP B Declination Form
- Medical Clearance Form (only submit if you are asked to by faculty member)
The College of Coastal Georgia offers many scholarships for students who are currently enrolled or planning to enroll in the nursing program. Scholarships are available at various times throughout the year. Please visit our scholarship portal .