Specialized AccreditationBeyond the accreditation by SACSCOC to award associate and baccalaureate degrees, there are several institutional (specialized) accreditations. There have been no sanctions applied or negative actions taken by any of these accrediting bodies. For more information regarding specialized accreditation, please contact the Office of Institutional Effectiveness.
- TheAssociate Degree in Nursing Program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) through Spring 2027.
- TheBachelor Degree in Nursing Program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) through Spring 2024.
Contact ACEN (http://www.acenursing.org/) at 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA, 30326; by phone at 404-975-5000; or by fax at 404-975-5020.
Culinary ArtsCulinary Arts - American Culinary Federation Education Foundation Accrediting Commission
- Last Site Visit: Spring 2017 / Next Site Visit: Spring 2022
Radiologic ScienceRadiologic Science - Joint Review Committee for Education in Radiologic Technology
- Last Site Visit: Fall 2012 / Next Site Visit: Spring 2021
Teacher EducationTeacher Education - Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
- Last Site Visit: Fall 2015 / Next Site Visit: Fall 2022