Academic Year 2017-18
Unit Assessment Plan
- Complete Components 1 - 5 (September 29, 2017)
- Complete Components 6 & 7 (June 15, 2018)
Annual Program Assessment
- Submit Annual Program Assessment Plan to School Dean for review/comment (November 1, 2017)
- Submit final Annual Program Assessment Plan & Report to School Dean/PVPAA (June 15, 2018)
Comprehensive Program Review
- Begin preparing a preliminary CPR report with supporting data and program information (August - September)
- Share preliminary CPR report with department faculty for comment and input (October - December 2017)
- Submit preliminary CPR to School Dean and Department Chair for review/comment/approval (February 15, 2018)
- Submit preliminary CPR to Office of Academic Affairs for review/comment/approval* (May 1, 2018)
- Submit final CPR to USG via SharePoint (June 29, 2018)
- A2: Quantitative Skills - SLO 2: Students will demonstrate the ability to solve problems and draw conclusions by analyzing situations into numeric, graphical, or symbolic form.
- D1: Natural Sciences, Mathematics & Technology - SLO 5: Students will be able to demonstrate the ability to solve problems and draw conclusions by analyzing situations and explaining them in numeric, graphical or symbolic terms.
- D2: Natural Sciences, Mathematics & Technology - SLO 6: Students will demonstrate the knowledge of fundamental scientific concepts, the scientific method, and utilize laboratory procedures to observe natural phenomena.
*Submit to Dr. Laura Lynch in the Office of Academic Affairs