International Student Orientation
Required Check-InThe College of Coastal Georgia welcomes you as a new Mariner!
International Student Services will host a mandatory International Student Orientation to provide you with a smooth and successful transition to campus. As a new international student, you are required by federal regulations to complete our immigration document check-in during international orientation. Failure to attend may result in the cancellation of your immigration record in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).
The Fall 2020 International Student Orientation is scheduled for August 12. More details to be provided in the coming weeks, so please check back.
Immigration Document Check-InStudents must bring the following documents to the new international student orientation:
- Original I-20 (F-1 students) or DS-2019 (J-1 students)
- Photocopy of page 1 of the I-20 or DS-2019
- Photocopy of passport (identification page only)
- Photocopy of F-1 or J-1 visa in passport
- Photocopy of passport page with port of entry stamp
- I-94 record (Note: this document can only be printed after entry into the U.S.)
If you have any questions, please contact Mandy Lesseig (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be happy to assist you.
Travel to Brunswick, Georgia
- The main campus address is One College Drive, Brunswick, Georgia - Direction and Map to Brunswick
- For airport and accommodation information, please visit our Travel to CCGA web page