International Student Orientation
Required Check-InThe College of Coastal Georgia welcomes you as a new Mariner!
The Office of International Education hosts a mandatory International Student Orientation to provide you with a smooth and successful transition to campus. As a new international student, you are required by federal regulations to complete our immigration document check-in during international orientation. Failure to attend may result in the cancellation of your immigration record in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).
- DATE: Tuesday, January 14, 2020
- TIME: 8:30 am
- LOCATION: Academic Commons South - Room 113 (see Interactive Campus Map for directions)
- REGISTRATION: International Orientation Registration Form.
Immigration Document Check-InStudents must bring the following documents to the new international student orientation:
- Original I-20 (F-1 students) or DS-2019 (J-1 students)
- Photocopy of page 1 of the I-20 or DS-2019
- Photocopy of passport (identification page only)
- Photocopy of F-1 or J-1 visa in passport
- Photocopy of passport page with port of entry stamp
- I-94 record (Note: this document can only be printed after entry into the U.S.)
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Connie Toler (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be happy to assist you.
Travel to Brunswick, Georgia
- The main campus address is One College Drive, Brunswick, Georgia - Direction and Map to Brunswick
- For airport and accommodation information, please visit our Travel to CCGA web page