RN to Bachelor of Science in NursingProgram Coordinator
Maryanne Sandberg, MSN, RN, CNE
RN to BSN Student Outcomes
- RN to BSN
- Student Achievement Outcome Data
- RN to BSN End-of-Program Outcomes
- Goal 1: 75 % of graduates will report advancement in work responsibility in current job.
- Goal 2: 50% of graduates will report advancement in new job that requires BSN degree within 3 years.
- Goal 3: 35% of graduates will report starting a graduate nursing program within 3 years of obtaining their BSN.
WHY CHOOSE the RN to BSN PROGRAM at CCGA?The RN to BSN program curriculum offers additional opportunity for hands-on practical experience while providing the graduate with the requirements and expertise necessary to enter a master’s program of study in the field of nursing. Courses are offered in an online format. The highly affordable tuition, challenging curriculum and personal attention you’ll receive make the Coastal Georgia BSN an easy choice for working professionals.
- #1 in Nursing School Hub's ranking of the Top 25 Most Affordable Online Nursing Degree Programs 2019.
- Students in the RN to BSN program can choose to complete the program in three or six semesters (including summers).
- Affordable, quality education.
- All coursework is completed online (Off-line clinical rotations are also required).
- Courses are taught by faculty experienced in online instruction.
- Students are admitted in the fall semester.and 9 semester completion options.
- All nursing classes are taught online.
Admission Requirements for the RN to BSN Program
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited Associate of Science Degree in Nursing or a Diploma in Nursing program
- Completion of general education core requirements
- Fulfilled the Georgia RN-BSN articulation requirements
- Have an active Georgia RN license (a copy of license to be submitted with application).
- Transfer students must be accepted to CCGA before applying to the RN to BSN program
- Submit an application for the RN to BSN program with official transcripts
- Maintain a GPA of 2.0 in the required academic program courses
ApplyBachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
RN to BSN Worksheet
For more information
Nursing Program Specialist
Dr. Lydia Watkins
Southeast Georgia Health System
Distinguished Dean of the School of Nursing and Health Sciences