USG Shared Services Call Center
What is "Shared Services"?
Shared Services is the consolidation and streamlining of the University System of Georgia's administrative support functions to ensure the most efficient and effective service delivery possible.
What does this mean for the USG?
College of Coastal Georgia and 33 other USG institutions will be supported by a Shared Services Center in Sandersville, Georgia. The Shared Services Center will:
- Provide a unified PeopleSoft Financials database that will support all 34 institutions.
- Provide a unified ADP Human Resources/Payroll database that will support all 34 institutions.
- Provide a unified billing service to collect insurance premiums for USG Retirees and COBRA participants.
What does this mean for you as an employee or a retiree?
Starting April 2nd, College of Coastal Georgia employees and retirees will begin utilizing the Shared Services Call Center to provide customer service in areas such as:
- ADP portal
- direct deposit
- benefits setup and changes
For your convenience, you will now contact the SSC Call Center for information on these issues. Instead of having to visit the human resources or payroll office, you can now just pick up the phone and get an issue or question resolved. The SSC Call Center is an enhancement to College of Coastal Georgia’s human resources and payroll departments, and we will continue to provide quality service in our respective fields. The attached document provides detailed types of issues that the SSC staff are prepared to resolve. With centralization, College of Coastal Georgia’s human resources and payroll will be fully engaged with the SSC to monitor, diagnose, provide information, and discuss ways for continuous improvement. Please do not hesitate to share your feedback with us regarding your SSC experience.
University System of Georgia Shared Services Center
- Phone Support: 1-855-214-2644 (toll free)
- E-mail Support: email@example.com
Web Support: www.ssc.usg.edu
Common Issues Addressed by the USG Shared Services Center
ADP Portal Questions
- Portal Navigation
- Password Resets/User ID Inquiry
- Portal Registration
- Personal Information Changes
- Missing Check
- Direct Deposit
- Incorrect Pay/Hours
- Pay Statement Inquiries
Direct Deposit Questions
- Options for Direct Deposit
- Direct Deposit Set Up
- Direct Deposit Changes
Benefits Setup & Changes
- Beneficiary Information
- Dependent Information
- System Navigation
- Life Change Inquiries (ex. Divorce, Marriage, Birth of Child, etc.)
- Level of Coverage Inquiries (ex. What level of medical coverage do I currently have?)
- Adding the Service
- Entering Time
- Approving Time
- Requesting Time Off
- Manager Missing Employees
- General Time Card Inquiries