FOCUS 2 is an online, comprehensive career and education planning tool available to all students and alumni. This interactive, self-paced system assesses your career planning status, personality, values, skills, and interests.
With FOCUS 2, you can discover the right major, explore over 1,200 career profiles (300+ with videos), and create a personalized career portfolio. It takes approximately 90 minutes to complete the "Career Readiness" and "Self Assessment" modules. For accurate results, you must be completely honest. When you finish, research careers of interest in the "Explore the Possibilities" module and schedule an appointment with the career counselor.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Career Services.
New User Registration Information
- Click the "NEW USER" link below
- Enter your access code: Coastal
- Enter first name
- Enter last name
- Enter your student email address: email@example.com
- Confirm your email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a user name: 9200xxxxx
- Create a password
- Confirm your password
- Select class standing
- Select reason for using Focus2
- Select major
- Enter Student ID #