Technology Advisory Committee
The Technology Advisory Committe (TAC) exists to...
- Advise the Chief Information Officer on the needs of faculty, staff and students
- Provide a forum to which faculty, staff and student may refer questions concerning IT policies, services, and development
- Provide recommendations on requests for technology related initiatives and acquisitions
- Review state-level policies and procedures and recommend changes to ensure compliance
- Provide an effective communication conduit
You can read more about the purpose, procedures, and membership in the documents below...