Internal Audit & Advisory Services
The mission of Internal Audit & Advisory Services is to support College of Coastal Georgia management in meeting its governance, risk management, compliance and internal control responsibilities. The Director of Internal Audit & Advisory Services reports to the President, College of Coastal Georgia, and to the Chief Audit Officer and Associate Vice Chancellor, University System of Georgia.
Core PrinciplesThe Core Principles, taken as a whole, articulate internal audit effectiveness.
- Demonstrates integrity
- Demonstrates competence and due professional care
- Is objective and free from undue influence (independent)
- Aligns with the strategies, objectives, and risks of the College of Coastal Georgia
- Is appropriately positioned and adequately resourced
- Demonstrates quality and continuous improvement
- Communicates effectively
- Provides risk-based assurance
- Is insightful, proactive, and future-focused
- Promotes organizational improvement
Charles “Chuck” Fell, CIA, CISA
Director, Internal Audit & Advisory Services