The College of Coastal Georgia receives a variety of applications from private sources for scholarships.
- The eligibility criteria for these scholarships vary. The College of Coastal Georgia is not involved in the selection, administration, or service of these scholarships, unless otherwise noted.
- The inclusion or exclusion of a particular scholarship or site should not be interpreted as an endorsement or lack thereof by The College of Coastal Georgia.
- You, the consumer, are responsible for doing your own research and making your own evaluation of any available product, service or resource.
- Visit the Outside Scholarships page often to check for new scholarship opportunities.
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
- AHEPA Family District No. 1 Educational Fund, Inc.
- AWeber Scholarship
- Best 10 Website Builders
- BigSun Scholarships
- Car Seat Research Scholarship
- ChameleonJohn.com Scholarship
- Custody X Change
- Deputy Scholarship for Women in Technology
- Divorce.USAttorneys.com Scholarship
- The eZDinero Latino Scholarship
- Foreclosure Scholarship Program
- GMR Web Team Scholarship
- Guerra Dental Scholarship
- Les Dames d'Escoffier International Scholarship
- Look Twice, Save A Life Scholarship
- Mesothelioma Guide Scholarship
- Noah's Event Venue Scholarship
- Pat Tillman - Veteran Affairs Scholarship
- Steinger, Iscoe & Greene Law Student Scholarship
- Teen Safety Scholarship Essay
- The Constitutional Officers Association Scholarship
- The Smart Lad Monthly Scholarship
- Ty Cobb Scholarship Program