The College of Coastal Georgia receives a variety of applications from private sources for scholarships.
- The eligibility criteria for these scholarships vary. The College of Coastal Georgia may not be involved in the selection or award process. The College of Coastal Georgia may not administer or service these scholarship opportunities.
- Visit the Outside Scholarships page often to check for new scholarship opportunities.
- The inclusion or exclusion of a particular scholarship or site should not be interpreted as an endorsement or lack thereof by The College of Coastal Georgia.
- You, the consumer, are responsible for doing your own research and making your own evaluation of any available product, service or resource.
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
- AT&T Scholars Program
- ChameleonJohn.com Scholarship
- Coupons.com Scholarship
- Custody X Change
- Divorce.USAttorneys.com Scholarship
- The eZDinero Latino Scholarship
- 2016 -2017 Farm Bureau Scholarship
- GMR Web Team Scholarship
- Guerra Dental Scholarship
- Les Dames d'Escoffier International Scholarship
- Look Twice, Save A Life Scholarship
- 2016 - 2017 MOAA - Southeast Georgia Health System Scholarship
- Noah's Event Venue Scholarship
- Pat Tillman - Veteran Affairs Scholarship
- Steinger, Iscoe & Greene Law Student Scholarship
- Teen Safety Scholarship Essay
- The Company Corporation's Quarterly Business Plan Contest
- Ty Cobb Scholarship Program