Online Student Support
Brightspace (D2L) is the learning management system for online, blended, and face-to-face courses at the College of Coastal Georgia.
Logon to Brightspace (D2L) by going to MYCCGA or directly to https://ccga.view.usg.edu/d2l/login.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get help with D2L?
- Send an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your 9200 number and the CRN of the class in question.
- Call 912.279.4543, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Leave a message and someone will return your call.
- Chat with a D2L help desk employee by going to https://d2lhelp.view.usg.edu/. Live chat assistance is a new service and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why can’t I get into my classes right now? Classes open automatically on the first day of the semester.
The semester has started and I see most of my classes but one class is missing. What do I do? D2L is updated with enrollments once a day. Most students see their updated class list within 24 hours. If you need access immediately, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your 9200 number and the CRN of the class that is missing.
What do I do if I have a problem with my password or my personal computer?
- Call the Technology Services Help Desk at 912.279.5760.
- You can also reset your password by going to this site: https://sa.ccga.edu/password/rcdpwd.asp
- Visit the the Technology Services Help Desk on the second floor of Andrews.
What is Respondus? Respondus Lockdown Browser is a custom web browser that locks down the testing environment within Brightspace (D2L). When students use Respondus Lockdown Browser to take a quiz or test they are unable to print, copy, go to another web, site or access other applications.
For more information go to https://www.respondus.com/products/lockdown-browser/.
Faculty should consult the tutorial for directions on how to set up Respondus within a quiz or test.
Students should consult the tutorial for directions on how to install Respondus.
Need help installing Respondus? Call 912.279.4543 or email email@example.com.