Student Health Center
The College of Coastal Georgia offers free health services to currently enrolled students. Our commitment is to provide quality health and preventative services for students. Through these services we assist students in developing and maintaining good health and well-being necessary for success in college and beyond.
The mission of the Student Health Center (SHC) is to provide quality care in the time of sickness and injury and to promote wellness through health education and activities designed to help students maintain healthy lifestyles.
The Student Health Center (SHC) is located on the Second Floor of the Campus Center.
Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday, 1:00pm - 5:00pm (last patient seen at 4:30pm)
Closed for lunch 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Appointments encouraged: walk-ins welcome
Call (912) 279-4537 for an appointment
Connect with the Student Health Center
Helpful Things to Know When Visiting the Student Health Center or any Medical Provider:
- Be familiar with your health history. Talk with your parents/guardians about any chronic illnesses you may have or any major past illnesses, surgeries, hospitalizations, or accidents
- Have a list of all current medications
- Have a list of all medications you are allergic
- Know the name and telephone number of your primary care provider
- Know the date of your last tetanus vaccine
- Whether you are covered by health insurance and how to obtain information about your benefits (Always carry your insurance card).