Student Government Association (SGA)
The Student Government Association at the College of Coastal Georgia is a student organization that exist:
- to ensure democratic representation and governance
- to act as the voice for student concerns through service on college committees
- to disseminate important information to the College of Coastal Georgia students
- to assist in the allocation and approval of student activity funds
- to promote campus pride and spirit on campus and in local communities around the college.
Shortly put, CCGA SGA strives to be the voice for every Mariner!
Meet the SGA Officers:
Office: We are located in the Campus Center on the second floor. Our office hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.