The research papers of The Reg Murphy Center for Economic and Policy Studies can be found at RePEc IDEAS.
- Poverty in the South Georgia Coast
- Elusive Recovery: South Georgia Coast Counties since the Great Recession
- Elusive Recovery: The Brunswick MSA since the Great Recession
- Divergent Trends in State-level SNAP Participation: Evidence with Aggregate-level Data
- Does Immigration Harm Native-Born Workers? A Citizen’s Guide
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) in Brantley, Glynn and McIntosh Counties: Analyzing the 2007 Recession using Aggregate-level Data
Prior to 2015
- Our Coastal Economy in the 21st Century: A Tale of Three Economies?
- Two Georgias
- Human Capital and Labor Force Participation on the South Georgia Coast
- Industrial Diversity on the South Georgia Coast
- The Great Recession on the South Georgia Coast
- The Public Cemetery
- The Promising Potential of Worksite Health Clinics
- A Strong Local Economy