Spring 2018 Registration Open Soon
- Monday October 30st, 2017 - Seniors, Athletes, Veterans
- Tuesday October 31st, 2017 - Juniors
- Wednesday November 1st, 2017 - Sophomores
- Thursday November 2nd, 2017 - All Students
How to Register for Classes:
- Review DegreeWorks and the Master Schedule to select your classes. Remember to write down the CRN's!
- Meet with your advisor to have your registration HOLD removed.
- Login to your student portal at http://my.ccga.edu.
- Open COAST from the homepage of the portal.
- Click Student Records.
- Click Registration.
- Enter to appropriate registration term and click Submit Term.
- Click Add/Drop Classes.
- Enter the selected CRN's and click Submit Changes.
- If you need to drop a course from your registration, choose Drop in the action block and click Submit Changes.
**All students must see an advisor to have the registration hold removed from their COAST account before they will be able to register.
Don’t wait to make an appointment with your advisor or you may miss the opportunity for a class you want or need!
How to Check Your Holds:
- Login to your student portal at http://my.ccga.edu
- Open COAST from the homepage of the portal
- In COAST select Student Records
- Under the Student Records Menu select Student Records
- Select View Holds
- All existing holds on your account will be displayed
- To view Financial Aid holds, select the Financial Aid Holds hyperlink at the bottom of the page
Are you interested in eCore?
eCore—short for electronic core-curriculum—allows University System of Georgia (USG) students the opportunity to complete their first two years of their collegiate careers in an online environment. eCore courses are taught entirely online, except for the occasional proctored exam. eCore courses are designed, developed, taught and supported by faculty and staff from the USG.
All CCGA students are eligible to register for eCore courses, but there are many details to consider. For more information and advice on taking eCore courses, please contact the CCGA eCore advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.Visit the eCore website to learn more!