FREE Online Tutoring Help
Online tutoring is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week through TUTOR.com. This service can help you with all subjects from Math to English to Biology to Physics. TUTOR.com can be accessed through D2L at https://my.ccga.edu/.
- Login to the my.CCGA.edu portal
- Click on the D2L icon under MyApps
- Click on Online and LiveTutoring - 24/7 under Academic Success
Peer Tutorial Services
The ATTIC offers free tutoring in a variety of subjects on a drop-in basis. No appointment is necessary. Our staff, comprised of student peer and staff tutors, is anxious to help you. Current schedules are available at the ATTIC.
- Academic Resources for Students
- Contact the Academic Tutoring and Instruction Center - The ATTIC:
Camden Center: 912.510.3331
Math TutorsWe help you…
- Solve problems and find answers in a variety of math courses
- Develop strategies for taking math exams
English TutorsWe help you…
- Develop ideas for your paper
- Organize your paper
- Understand basic grammar and punctuation
- Format citations appropriately
- Address specific concerns based on your or your instructor's request
- Learn how to proofread and edit your own papers
- Any instructions from your instructor
- The written assignment (topic, requirements, length)
- A draft in progress
- Any previous essays with your instructor's comments
- Be prepared to explain your or your instructor's particular concerns about the paper
Help is available in several other academic subjects. Come in and ask about the other subjects we tutor. Our tutors are students who understand many of the hurdles you may encounter.
Along with our tutors, there are often math and English instructors available to work one on one or in study groups and they will be happy to help you.