Wireless Configuration for Mac
- Click on the wireless icon on the top, right of the display and select Open Network Preferences…
- Make sure AirPort is selected on the left
Make sure AirPort Status: On
- Click the + sign to add a network.
- Network Name = WAVE
Security = WPA Enterprise
User name = 9200….
Password = ****** (network password)
802.1x = Automatic
- You should see WAVE in your list of Preferred Networks.
- Click Apply and then click Connect
Close the window
- Open Safari to make sure you can go online.
If you can’t successfully connect to WAVE, Technology Services might need to reset your network password.