The Academic Tutoring and Instruction Center – "The ATTIC"
Get help EARLY! GET HELP NOW!!!The Academic Tutoring and Instruction Center provides academic support to all College of Coastal Georgia students. We are committed to enhance the retention of students; and to help students develop positive attitudes and confidence in their ability to learn. The Center's goal is to support learning and help everyone achieve their potential by providing help and encouragement in a friendly, safe environment.
Located in the Correll Center in Brunswick and the Camden Center, the ATTIC offers something for everyone. In an effort to help student evaluate their academic strengths and weaknesses and succeed in college the ATTIC provides FREE tutoring services.
Like The ATTIC on Facebook!
The mission of the Center for Academic Success (CAS) is to provide eligible students with a range of services including individualized resources, support and encouragement, mentoring, tutoring, and frequent faculty interaction to help them achieve academic success and degree completion at the College of Coastal Georgia.
- Open to freshmen and sophomores seeking a baccalaureate degree
- Targets students who are first-generation, economically disadvantaged, or students with disabilities
- Involves student participation in academic, cultural and social events
- Includes peer mentoring, close faculty interaction, academic support, and community service opportunities
- Students will be required to attend group meetings led by administrators, faculty, and professional staff. Students will get to know one another, discuss their academic interests, campus experiences, career goals, and challenges.
- Each student who is selected to participate in the program will receive a $200 Book Credit at the College of Coastal Georgia Bookstore per term.
- Interested students must complete an application and be interviewed.
The ATTIC (Brunswick Campus)
Located in the Correll Center
Coordinator of Academic Tutoring and Instruction
The ATTIC (Camden Center)
Located in the Library