Welcome to the College of Coastal Georgia's Staff Assembly webpage.The purpose of Staff Assembly is to encourage and promote professional development, provide guidance to non-faculty employees of College of Coastal Georgia, and serve as a forum of communication to and from the administration of the College. Staff Assembly serves as a representative body for all staff employees of the College. The organization is to help identify and explore concerns brought up by staff members as well as to foster amicable and fair working conditions for all staff employees.
Staff Assembly is an official College of Coastal Georgia organization composed of elected representatives from the College staff. The staff-elected body of representatives is dedicated to promoting the interest and welfare of College of Coastal Georgia staff members. Meetings are open to all full-time staff members of the College.
Comments, questions, or suggestions? Contact us at email@example.com .
ChairChristopher Meshanko, Career Services
Vice ChairGeorgia Wessinger, Academic Advising
SecretaryMaggie Dunstan, Career Services
- April Davis, Learning Support
- Kim Leggett, Academic Affairs
- Jimia Nightingale, Card Office
- Andrew Smith, Student
- Dr. Michael Butcher, Student Affairs
- Stacy Floyd, Plant Operations
- Paul Melchor, Plant Operations
- Niki Schmauch, ATTIC
Staff Awards Committee
- Terri Harris, Financial Aid
- Mary Nevill, Business Services
- Paula Porter, Registrar’s Office
- Nicole Ransom, Financial Aid